Monday, June 27, 2011

Out On My Own

Goodness, where do I start? I think this blog will be a way for me to express my horny self while living in this apartment with 8 girls and more rules than I can count on my fingers and toes.

I have always been a girl that was more comfortable around guys, not girls. How am I going to last 7 months with 8 girls, 2 showers, and only 4 straight guys living next door? It's simple. I become best friends with the girls, and flirt like hell with the guys. Ha!

Our first night was a great time. We invited the guys over and I made my Man-Approved nachos to enjoy a night of laughs and games. The night was great, until the conversation turned to sex- or the lack thereof- that would be happening for the next long while. The flirting continued and well, even after the first night the pairing off was already apparent. I unfortunately hadn't decided that I wanted any of them.

After a few days of flirting, I was driving to the store and it hit me. Florida Makes Me Horny. Well, that and the fact that I wanted my neighbor more than I probably should have.

What is a Horny Cast Member to do?

4 comments:

  1. Excellent start! Can't wait to what happens next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha too bad i have no idea where the flow will take me with this neighbor after a few conversations that never should have been had.

    ReplyDelete