Monday, July 4, 2011

I will be over in 5.

"Are you serious? Are you really home alone for this?" I had butterflies immediately. He was really going to help me take care of my needs. Ha!

Well, it turned out one of my roommates was home. He decided that his roommate was in the living room and I needed to come over there right then. So what did this horny cast member do? I brushed my teeth; made sure my dress hugged all the right curves, and headed next door...

"You know I have to leave for work in a half hour right?" He didn’t seem to care. Next thing I knew, he was kissing down my neck pulling me against him lying on his bed. His hands were all over me. I couldn’t bring myself to stop kissing him. My only thought was the fact that I should not be doing this. He was just the neighbor I had a crush on. Not the guy that would blow my mind in bed.

My god he started running his hands up my legs under my dress (glad I chose that one). He mumbled he couldn’t get enough of my boobs and legs as he lifted my dress to sneak a peek of the lacy blue thong I had on that day.

My god he felt so hard as my hands were undoing his shorts. I couldn’t slow myself down; I needed to feel him right then. At this point I was biting my lip and he was grabbing for the condom. It was so rough and quick that before I knew it I was straddling his hips and my underwear was pulled to the side... God it felt so good to slide down on to him. The sex was quick and I kept control on top. It was exactly what I needed after not having any for awhile.

After the sex, we were both good until I got the text, "That was great, can’t wait to have it again... but can we not tell anyone anything please?"

What is a Horny Cast Member supposed to do?

2 comments: