Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh roommates.

So I have come to the rationalization that well... people suck.

Why do guys only talk to you when it’s convenient? Or maybe it is only when they know you will give them everything they want for the time being.

As you can tell I have been having a rough time in general. Working here, living here, partying here, and well dealing with all this estrogen in the apartment have been rough. Ha!

Between the 8 personalities starting to clash over small things like who left the fridge open, and the neighbor and I getting into an argument my head has been spinning.

I guess now would be the right time to come clean. I have a boy back home... and well the neighbor was probably a mistake, a weak moment when my boy wasn’t sure what we wanted to be. Do I regret it? No. Do I think I could have made a better decision? Yes. I could have bought my toy (the one I bought last week and have become very friendly with let me tell you) a lot sooner, not letting myself get to the point of weakness.

So where does that leave me today? Well, my boy is flying me home to the motor city for a visit, and the neighbor is off on his military duty (one of the things I really liked about him) for the next couple weeks. I guess I will see how things are back home, and then again once I fly back and see the neighbor again...

Hmm today’s post will end with me saying that I’m sure all of my blog posts will be like this... Me venting out my thoughts and ponderings...

After all, what is a Horny Cast Member Supposed to Do?

1 comment:

  1. Totally with you on the people suck thing.

    Thanks for following my blog, and for leaving such a nice comment on my friend Anisa's blog (http://10yearsin.wordpress.com/). I actually retired from my blog last week, so bad timing on your part or mine.

    ReplyDelete