Saturday, September 3, 2011

I am a selfish person.

I have been avoiding my blog and reading blogs because lately I feel like I have nothing to say. I spent a night catching up with a friend who came down for a visit. It was a complete and utter mind fuck. He kept telling me how I seem different and yet I haven’t changed at all. I just sat back and absorbed everything he said. I am a 21 year old girl, living in an amazing place, working for the best company I could ask for in my degree. Of course I am different. I just wanted to slap him and tell him, "of course I am not the 17 year old naive girl you remember!" I think this visit confirmed that I don’t want him in my life anymore.

From that I have been trying to meet new people and enjoy my time. Online classes are taking a lot of my time and that has me frustrated. But what am I to do? Ha!

Oh! And of course FOOTBALL IS BACK! I am actually sitting on the couch watching my favorite team lead by 7 and couldn’t feel more at peace.

Well this blog was just a vent session. I will be back to vent or muse or whatever it is I feel of that day.

After all, What is a Horny Cast member Supposed to Do?

No comments:

Post a Comment