Saturday, September 22, 2012

Work and venting.

I never thought i would turn to a blog to vent about work or about my love life. It seems that a blog seems like the exact right thing for me. I moved back home to the motor city in the time i chose to call Hell... or as others call it, January. I went back to the restaurant that I ran away from as a means to an end. Every day I regret going back because it feels like a part of me is fading away. People in this area need to realize that servers are not their slaves, and just because I am waiting on you does not mean I am beneath you. I work full time, am working towards my bachelors, and find time to enjoy life. I think some people are completely ignorant to how they treat others, and some are just plain rude and dumb.  But it feels good to finally remind myself that I am counting down the days until I start a new job with a better outlook for my future.

Now i just need to figure out if the tolerable relationship i am in is the right thing for me.. Am i just settling? Am i actually happy with him or is it just the comfort of having someone next to me at night? Is his snoring and lack of great sex something i can deal with??

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO MAKE MYSELF GIDDY? What kind of guy does it take to knock my socks of these days? Maybe i am just spoiled by the ex... lord knows.. I guess i will continue to write my venting and see where that gets me..

After all, what is a horny cast member supposed to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment